Bristol Palin Collecting $30K For Speaking
Bristol Palin isn't the only Palin hitting the speaking circuit this summer. The 19 year old has recently signed a deal with Single Source Speakers as a public speaker and will be charging between $15,000 to $30,000 per engagement depending on what the topic of discussion is, according to RadarOnline.
Palin, who is currently a spokeswoman for The Candies Foundation, gained notoriety during her mother's 2008 vice-presidential campaign when she became pregnant with her boyfriend of the time, Levi Johnston. Her mother has famously collected millions in speaking fees since leaving the Alaska governorship. Topics will range from her experience on the campaign trail to life as a teen mother. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV