Brinkley Settles Divorce Case
Supermodel Christie Brinkley and ex-husband Peter Cook settled the latest chapter in their protracted divorce settlement Tuesday after assuring the judge that they would no longer seek redress from the courts. The former couple argued over child custody and communications issues since their divorce was finalized in 2008. Cook claimed that Brinkley didn't provide their children's passports for a school trip to Egypt and asked that Brinkley attend anger management classes. Brinkley complained that Cook's TV interviews violated their divorce settlement and repeatedly suggested that the judge visit the website Divorcing a Narcissist to understand her plight. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent