BREAKING: Johnny Depp & Longtime Partner Vanessa Paradis Split After 14 Years
Things have officially run their course between Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny Depp, 49, and his longtime lady, French actress Vanessa Paradis, 39, who have been together for 14 years and have two children, Lily-Rose, 13, and Jack, 9, together.
Depp and Paradis "have amicably separated," Depp's publicist said in a statement, reports Entertainment Tonight. "Please respect their privacy and, more importantly, the privacy of their children," the statement went on to read.
Depp and Paradis have dodged rumors about the state of their relationship for the past year after it was revealed that the two ultimately lived separate lives, according to People. "It's so sad," an insider said at the time about their non-relationship. Paradis and Depp haven't been seen on the red carpet together in over a year.
Paradis spoke recently about her and Depp's decision not to marry. "I love the romance of 'let's get married,'" she said. "But then, when you have it so perfect ... I mean, I'm more married than anybody can be — we have two kids. Maybe one day, but it's something I can really do without," she told Elle.
For more on Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent