Breaking: Chris Brown Freaks Out On 'GMA'
A change in hair color doesn’t always mean a change in behavior. Chris Brown allegedly threw a fit after an appearance on Good Morning America this morning, TMZ reports. Brown was there to promote his latest album, F.A.M.E. and was interviewed by Robin Roberts in the Times Square studio. Naturally, Roberts addressed the 2009 domestic violence incident with ex-girlfriend Rihanna and the fact that the restraining order she issued has now been relaxed. Brown attempted to deflect questions about the events, emphasizing he was there to talk about his “album” and not something that happened two years ago. “It's not really a big deal to me now,” he told her.
After the segment finished, Brown allegedly began screaming, to the dismay of the hair and makeup crew, who called security. ABC News told TMZ Brown smashed a window in his dressing room with a chair, causing shards of glass to fall below to 43rd Street and Broadway. Brown, who is currently on probation stemming from the felony charges two years ago, also ripped off his shirt before confronting a producer on his way out of the building.
Shortly after the incident, the singer tweeted about what may have set him off. "I'm so over people bringing this past s-- up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls--," he wrote, which has since been deleted. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango