Brangelina Donate $2 Million To African Wildlife Sanctuary
Christmas was very good to the Naankuse Wildlife Sanctuary in Namibia this year. After hosting Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their brood of six for the holidays, the Sanctuary received a $2 million check from the famous couple.
We continue to be impressed by their hard work and dedication to the people and conservation of the land and wildlife of Namibia," Jolie said, according to Us Weekly. The sanctuary houses orphaned and injured animals that cannot be released back into the wild, and also a luxury resort that raises money for conservation projects.
Namibia is especially important to Jolie because she gave birth to daughter Shiloh in the African country in 2006. "We want her to grow up with an understanding of her country of birth," she explained.
The Jolie-Pitts found plenty of time to relax on their vacation. "They really enjoyed their trip," a local source said. "They were able to mingle with locals, visit Swakopmund [where Shiloh was born] and go to the beach there, and also the beach in their neighborhood." —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV