Bradley Cooper: No Dates With Jennifer Aniston
Since America's Sweetheart, Jennifer Aniston, ended her fairy tale romance and marriage with actor Brad Pitt five years ago, she has been linked to a plethora of leading men, including, but not limited to, Vince Vaughn, David Spade, John Mayer, Gerard Butler, and, in 2009, Bradley Cooper.
However, thanks to an interview in June/July's Details Magazine, The Hangover star has one circulating rumor Aniston can cross off her list. "I'm reading about me taking Jennifer Aniston to my Bel Air mansion and having a candlelit dinner, and I was like, 'That's crazy. Never happened,' " Cooper told the magazine.
He later said that the next time he saw Aniston, a friend of his, he joked, "Hey, we should hang out—the other dates that we never had went so well." The scruffy yet debonaire actor, who has become type-cast as the leading douchebag, will be starring in The A-Team this summer. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV