Bradley Cooper And Renee Zellweger Break Up
Here's one relationship that's not exactly limitless.
Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have broken up, People reports. Although they never officially confirmed their relationship, the pair—frequently photographed together—were believed to have been dating for more than a year, and reportedly moved into a home together last fall. Zellweger, 41, most recently supported Cooper, 36, after the death of his father, Charles, in January.
This is not the first high profile break-up for either star. Zellweger married country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005, before filing for an annulment a mere five months later, while Cooper married Jennifer Esposito in 2006, later divorcing in 2007. Luckily, Cooper has his work to distract him; he's currently starring in Limitless, the number one movie in the country, and stars in The Hangover: Part II, which opens Memorial Day weekend. —EMILY EXTON.
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell: Paul Walker'Â™s Girlfriend Collapsed After Learning Of His Death
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench