Bradley Cooper And Renee Zellweger Break Up
Here's one relationship that's not exactly limitless.
Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have broken up, People reports. Although they never officially confirmed their relationship, the pair—frequently photographed together—were believed to have been dating for more than a year, and reportedly moved into a home together last fall. Zellweger, 41, most recently supported Cooper, 36, after the death of his father, Charles, in January.
This is not the first high profile break-up for either star. Zellweger married country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005, before filing for an annulment a mere five months later, while Cooper married Jennifer Esposito in 2006, later divorcing in 2007. Luckily, Cooper has his work to distract him; he's currently starring in Limitless, the number one movie in the country, and stars in The Hangover: Part II, which opens Memorial Day weekend. —EMILY EXTON.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV