Bradley Cooper And Renee Zellweger Break Up
Here's one relationship that's not exactly limitless.
Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have broken up, People reports. Although they never officially confirmed their relationship, the pair—frequently photographed together—were believed to have been dating for more than a year, and reportedly moved into a home together last fall. Zellweger, 41, most recently supported Cooper, 36, after the death of his father, Charles, in January.
This is not the first high profile break-up for either star. Zellweger married country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005, before filing for an annulment a mere five months later, while Cooper married Jennifer Esposito in 2006, later divorcing in 2007. Luckily, Cooper has his work to distract him; he's currently starring in Limitless, the number one movie in the country, and stars in The Hangover: Part II, which opens Memorial Day weekend. —EMILY EXTON.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen