Bradley Cooper And Renee Zellweger Break Up
Here's one relationship that's not exactly limitless.
Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have broken up, People reports. Although they never officially confirmed their relationship, the pair—frequently photographed together—were believed to have been dating for more than a year, and reportedly moved into a home together last fall. Zellweger, 41, most recently supported Cooper, 36, after the death of his father, Charles, in January.
This is not the first high profile break-up for either star. Zellweger married country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005, before filing for an annulment a mere five months later, while Cooper married Jennifer Esposito in 2006, later divorcing in 2007. Luckily, Cooper has his work to distract him; he's currently starring in Limitless, the number one movie in the country, and stars in The Hangover: Part II, which opens Memorial Day weekend. —EMILY EXTON.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent