Bradley Cooper And Renee Zellweger Break Up
Here's one relationship that's not exactly limitless.
Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have broken up, People reports. Although they never officially confirmed their relationship, the pair—frequently photographed together—were believed to have been dating for more than a year, and reportedly moved into a home together last fall. Zellweger, 41, most recently supported Cooper, 36, after the death of his father, Charles, in January.
This is not the first high profile break-up for either star. Zellweger married country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005, before filing for an annulment a mere five months later, while Cooper married Jennifer Esposito in 2006, later divorcing in 2007. Luckily, Cooper has his work to distract him; he's currently starring in Limitless, the number one movie in the country, and stars in The Hangover: Part II, which opens Memorial Day weekend. —EMILY EXTON.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green