Brad Pitt: Kids Want Us To Marry
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have never needed a marriage certificate to prove their commitment to each other. Nevertheless, inquiring minds the world over continue to wait for the day when the couple will get married. But the only opinions that matter? Those of their six children.
“The kids ask about marriage,” Pitt told USA Today. “It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at.” Jolie has made similar statements regarding marriage. “I think it would be hard to say no to the kids,” she said in July.
Marriage or not, parenthood has turned Pitt’s life around. “I never knew I was capable of experiencing so much love,” he said. It also has affected his career choices. “I want to leave some work behind that my kids will be proud of.”
Though the family lives an unusual life, one that is very public and “nomadic,” Pitt says, “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to re-create the kinds of moments that were special for us. It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango