Brad Pitt: Kids Want Us To Marry
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have never needed a marriage certificate to prove their commitment to each other. Nevertheless, inquiring minds the world over continue to wait for the day when the couple will get married. But the only opinions that matter? Those of their six children.
“The kids ask about marriage,” Pitt told USA Today. “It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at.” Jolie has made similar statements regarding marriage. “I think it would be hard to say no to the kids,” she said in July.
Marriage or not, parenthood has turned Pitt’s life around. “I never knew I was capable of experiencing so much love,” he said. It also has affected his career choices. “I want to leave some work behind that my kids will be proud of.”
Though the family lives an unusual life, one that is very public and “nomadic,” Pitt says, “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to re-create the kinds of moments that were special for us. It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV