Bobby Brown Checks Into Rehab
Just over six months after ex-wife Whitney Houston died in a Beverly Hills hotel room at the age of 48 with drugs in her system, her ex-husband Bobby Brown, 43, has checked into a confidential rehabilitation center as part of a legal agreement with California for a March DUI citation.
"Mr. Brown takes his agreement very seriously and admitted himself three weeks after concluding his honeymoon in Mexico [with new wife and manager Alicia Etheredge] during a break from the New Edition tour," Brown's attorney, Christopher Brown, said in a statement, reports People. "Bobby is doing well and receiving services that comply with his agreement with the State of California."
Brown was arrested for DUI in March, when he failed to pass a field sobriety test. Brown's daughter from his marriage with Houston, Bobbi Kristina, 19, tweeted, "I love my father, very much and wish him well in all."
For more on Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent