Blake Lively And Elizabeth Hurley Freeze Their Tweets Off While Filming 'Gossip Girl'
While shivering on the New York set of Gossip Girl along with co-star Blake Lively, Elizabeth Hurley, 46, warmed up her fingertips by sending out tweets describing some of the extreme temperatures she has endured while filming. "The coldest I've ever been was shooting night exteriors in Toronto in January. A hellish experience," the actress, who is in her second season on the CW show, wrote. Hurley was also thinking warm thoughts: "The hottest was on a sound stage in Madrid at 40 degrees (around 110f) with no air con. Also challenging."
Hurley earlier explained that she was toughing it out all for the sake of playing the wickedly fashionable Diane Payne. "It's minus 2 but in Gossip Girl land my character wears bare legs, 6 inch heels and a summer coat," she joked to her almost 270,000 followers. "Gotta love exterior scenes. Brrrrr."
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges