Bill Clinton Turns Down '30 Rock' Appearance
Bill Clinton will not be stopping by 30 Rock anytime soon. Tina Fey, the show's writer, producer and star, reached out to Clinton adviser Doug Band, inviting the former president to make a cameo on 30 Rock's upcoming 100th episode airing on April 20, the New York Post reports. Fey’s request was immediately denied, with reps for Clinton making the decision “without asking him.”
Clinton would have joined a political roster that includes Al Gore and Michael Bloomberg, who have both made appearances on the series during its five season run. Perhaps Clinton's team was concerned about how the ex-president would fare going head-to-head with Reagan-enthusiast Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin)? —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV