'Big Brother' Twist Lands Coaches In The Game
CBS's season 14 of Big Brother, hosted by television personality Julie Chen (pictured), surprised fans on Thursday night's show when Chen revealed that the four Big Brother coaches, Britney, Janelle, Dan and Boogie would be joining the show as contestants.
There was an out for the judges, if they each, individually, just opted not to press the reset button when sequestered, one at a time, in the diary room. Everyone pushed the button except for Boogie, with Britney sealing the fates of everyone when she hit reset first.
Now the judges are in the house and have immunity from expulsion for a solid month. For those who deem the decision unfair to the other Big Brother contestants, Chen defends, "had Danielle gotten bounced last week it would have meant bye bye Dan and he would have been right there next to her on the bench talking to me on eviction night," she said, reports E! Online.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV