Beyoncé's Mom Denies Pregancy Rumors
If Beyoncé is pregnant, her mother, Tina Knowles, is certainly the last to know. In an interview set to air Thursday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Knowles addressed the recent baby rumors that have sprung up.
"I heard that, but I'm here to clear the rumors up. The truth is it's not Beyoncé that's pregnant, it's me," she joked. "No, it's not true. Not right now. I'm looking forward to it. With all the rumors, by now I should have about five or six grandchildren." An item in Us Weekly began this round of rumors, citing an anonymous source. "B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," the source said. "She really wanted to get her album done and tour the world again."
This isn't the first time the singer, 29, has been rumored to be knocked up. She and husband Jay-Z have been married since 2008, but according to her, it's not the time for a child yet. "I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it's a lot," she said earlier this year in an interview in Allure. "I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV