Beyoncé Pulled Off Stage By Loving Fan During Brazil Concert [VIDEO]
Beyoncé was pulled off stage by an adoring fan mid song during her concert in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Sunday, Sept. 15.
Beyoncé was performing her classic break-up anthem, “Irreplaceable,” at Morumbi Stadium when she went around to the front of the stage to greet her fans and shake some hands, one particularly over-excited fan jumped up, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down for a hug.
Beyoncé’s bodyguards were quick to jump in and pick her back up, and the singer didn’t miss a beat and continued to sing her song. After the track was over, Beyoncé went over to him and shook his hand, saying, “It’s alright, it’s alright. Nice to meet you. Thank you, I love you, too.”
Beyoncé’s understanding response to her enthusiastic fan could be why fellow singers, such as Stevie Nicks praise her.
“Beyoncé’s great. She’s got her alter ego [Sasha Fierce] but Beyoncé the girl, the woman is very sweet and nice and polite. She’s a good role model. She’s not skanky. I’m glad we have her,” Nicks said in a recent interview.
Beyoncé is currently on the South America leg of her “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour.” In October she will be taking her show to Australia and New Zealand before wrapping up in North America.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Beyoncé:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango