Beyoncé Performs At Made In America Concert In Philadelphia
Beyoncé graced the stage of Philadelphia’s summer concert Made in America on Saturday evening, satisfying the crowd with renditions of hits old and new.
At the Budweiser sponsored event, Beyoncé provided a set that was reminiscent of her Mrs. Carter World Tour. She sang “If I were A Boy,” "Run the World (Girls),” “Single Ladies,” “Halo” and “Love On Top” among others. For her encore, she sang a rendition of Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You.”
In addition to her ever-vibrant diva personality, Beyoncé pulled out all the stops with the costumes, visuals and lighting. However, those who expected that Jay-Z would take the stage with his wife were disappointed. The "Holy Grail" rapper was in attendance, but didn’t share the spotlight with Beyoncé during her 90 minute set.
Made in America is in its second year. Roughly 60,000 people turned up yesterday at the concert on the Ben Franklin Highway in the Pennsylvania city – 10,000 more people than last year. On Sunday, Nine Inch Nails will headline the day that also features performances by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Gaslight Anthem and Kendrick Lamar.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango