Beyoncé, Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
Beyoncé and Jay-Z, music’s power couple, are expecting their second child, according to E! News. The pair had their first child, daughter Blue Ivy, a year ago.
Rumors about the “Halo” singer being pregnant were sparked earlier this month when she attended the Met Gala in a gown that seemed strategically cinched above the waist. The fiery pattern of the dress also made it easier for her to disguise a burgeoning baby bump.
Then, on Tuesday, Beyoncé canceled a Mrs. Carter Show tour stop in Antwerp, Belgium. Her rep had told E! at the time that she was “advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion.”
Just a couple of weeks ago, the superstar revealed in an interview with ABC News that she was interested in adding to her brood. “I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange].”
Neither Beyoncé nor Jay-Z has confirmed the baby news.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango