Beyoncé, Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
Beyoncé and Jay-Z, music’s power couple, are expecting their second child, according to E! News. The pair had their first child, daughter Blue Ivy, a year ago.
Rumors about the “Halo” singer being pregnant were sparked earlier this month when she attended the Met Gala in a gown that seemed strategically cinched above the waist. The fiery pattern of the dress also made it easier for her to disguise a burgeoning baby bump.
Then, on Tuesday, Beyoncé canceled a Mrs. Carter Show tour stop in Antwerp, Belgium. Her rep had told E! at the time that she was “advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion.”
Just a couple of weeks ago, the superstar revealed in an interview with ABC News that she was interested in adding to her brood. “I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange].”
Neither Beyoncé nor Jay-Z has confirmed the baby news.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges