Beyoncé, Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
Beyoncé and Jay-Z, music’s power couple, are expecting their second child, according to E! News. The pair had their first child, daughter Blue Ivy, a year ago.
Rumors about the “Halo” singer being pregnant were sparked earlier this month when she attended the Met Gala in a gown that seemed strategically cinched above the waist. The fiery pattern of the dress also made it easier for her to disguise a burgeoning baby bump.
Then, on Tuesday, Beyoncé canceled a Mrs. Carter Show tour stop in Antwerp, Belgium. Her rep had told E! at the time that she was “advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion.”
Just a couple of weeks ago, the superstar revealed in an interview with ABC News that she was interested in adding to her brood. “I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange].”
Neither Beyoncé nor Jay-Z has confirmed the baby news.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen