Beyoncé, Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
Beyoncé and Jay-Z, music’s power couple, are expecting their second child, according to E! News. The pair had their first child, daughter Blue Ivy, a year ago.
Rumors about the “Halo” singer being pregnant were sparked earlier this month when she attended the Met Gala in a gown that seemed strategically cinched above the waist. The fiery pattern of the dress also made it easier for her to disguise a burgeoning baby bump.
Then, on Tuesday, Beyoncé canceled a Mrs. Carter Show tour stop in Antwerp, Belgium. Her rep had told E! at the time that she was “advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion.”
Just a couple of weeks ago, the superstar revealed in an interview with ABC News that she was interested in adding to her brood. “I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange].”
Neither Beyoncé nor Jay-Z has confirmed the baby news.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'