Beyonce Shows Off Her '***Flawless' Face In Makeup Free Selfies
Beyoncé continued to prove that she can do no wrong when she took to Instagram Wednesday, Jan. 29, and shared not one, but two photos of herself appearing makeup free.
Beyoncé’s no-nonsense selfies show close ups of her face fresh from sleep. No glam squads necessary, the groundbreaking singer flashed a smile without her usual lipstick, foundation or eye shadow
Beyoncé’s makeup free selfies are perfectly in-line with her new visual album Beyoncé, which has a strong message of accepting imperfection.
“My message behind this album was finding the beauty in imperfection… enjoy your life, it’s short! That’s the message,” Beyoncé says of her album.
It’s a far cry from her recent look at the Grammys, where she dazzled in a floor-length, skintight, lace gown. She also opened the awards with her husband Jay Z performing “Drunk In Love.”
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Beyoncé:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen