Beyonce Shows Off Her '***Flawless' Face In Makeup Free Selfies
Beyoncé continued to prove that she can do no wrong when she took to Instagram Wednesday, Jan. 29, and shared not one, but two photos of herself appearing makeup free.
Beyoncé’s no-nonsense selfies show close ups of her face fresh from sleep. No glam squads necessary, the groundbreaking singer flashed a smile without her usual lipstick, foundation or eye shadow
Beyoncé’s makeup free selfies are perfectly in-line with her new visual album Beyoncé, which has a strong message of accepting imperfection.
“My message behind this album was finding the beauty in imperfection… enjoy your life, it’s short! That’s the message,” Beyoncé says of her album.
It’s a far cry from her recent look at the Grammys, where she dazzled in a floor-length, skintight, lace gown. She also opened the awards with her husband Jay Z performing “Drunk In Love.”
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
More on Beyoncé:
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen