Best Dressed: Dianna Agron From 'Glee'
Who would have thought Quinn Fabray had it in her? Dianna Agron, 25, who plays Fabray on Fox's hit musical show Glee, stunned onlookers at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in a fiery red number by Giles. Agron was head-to-toe red (a hot color for the night, eh Reese Witherspoon?), with Casadei shoes, Fred Leighton jewels and a Judith Leiber bag.
Agron, who gave fans and followers "a sneak peak" via Twitter while on her way to the awards show Sunday night in Los Angeles, is at the top of our Best Dressed List, which also includes:
- Evan Rachel Wood, in Gucci
- Michael Fassbender, in Emporio Armani
- Salma Hayek, in Gucci
- Laura Dern, in Andrew Gn
- Reese Witherspoon, in Zac Posen
- Charlize Theron, in Christian Dior
- Emma Stone, in Lanvin
- Angelina Jolie, in Atelier Versace
- Shailene Woodley, in Marchesa
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges