Best Dressed: Dianna Agron From 'Glee'
Who would have thought Quinn Fabray had it in her? Dianna Agron, 25, who plays Fabray on Fox's hit musical show Glee, stunned onlookers at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in a fiery red number by Giles. Agron was head-to-toe red (a hot color for the night, eh Reese Witherspoon?), with Casadei shoes, Fred Leighton jewels and a Judith Leiber bag.
Agron, who gave fans and followers "a sneak peak" via Twitter while on her way to the awards show Sunday night in Los Angeles, is at the top of our Best Dressed List, which also includes:
- Evan Rachel Wood, in Gucci
- Michael Fassbender, in Emporio Armani
- Salma Hayek, in Gucci
- Laura Dern, in Andrew Gn
- Reese Witherspoon, in Zac Posen
- Charlize Theron, in Christian Dior
- Emma Stone, in Lanvin
- Angelina Jolie, in Atelier Versace
- Shailene Woodley, in Marchesa
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV