Best Dressed: Dianna Agron From 'Glee'
Who would have thought Quinn Fabray had it in her? Dianna Agron, 25, who plays Fabray on Fox's hit musical show Glee, stunned onlookers at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in a fiery red number by Giles. Agron was head-to-toe red (a hot color for the night, eh Reese Witherspoon?), with Casadei shoes, Fred Leighton jewels and a Judith Leiber bag.
Agron, who gave fans and followers "a sneak peak" via Twitter while on her way to the awards show Sunday night in Los Angeles, is at the top of our Best Dressed List, which also includes:
- Evan Rachel Wood, in Gucci
- Michael Fassbender, in Emporio Armani
- Salma Hayek, in Gucci
- Laura Dern, in Andrew Gn
- Reese Witherspoon, in Zac Posen
- Charlize Theron, in Christian Dior
- Emma Stone, in Lanvin
- Angelina Jolie, in Atelier Versace
- Shailene Woodley, in Marchesa
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen