Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Celebrate Independence Day With Their Children
Husband and wife duo (and erstwhile Daredevil co-stars) Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner celebrated the Fourth of July holiday with their two daughters, Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. Later, after watching the parade and waving star-spangled flags, Affleck, 39, and Garner, 40, brought out their latest bundle of joy, son Samuel, who is 18 weeks old, according to UsWeekly.
Garner will next appear in The Odd Life of Timothy Green, while Affleck is currently shooting the movie Runner, Runner with Justin Timberlake.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV