Bella Cruise, Tom Cruise's Daughter, Turns 21, Shows Off Buzzcut
Bella Cruise, the adopted daughter of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, turned 21 over the holidays and showed off a daring red buzzcut.
Bella Cruise Celebrates 21st Birthday
Bella, who usually maintains a low profile, drew some attention to herself when she celebrated her birthday with her adopted brother Connor Cruise at Walt Disney World. He shared a photo of them having fun on Expedition Everest. “Safe to say Disney World was a blast,” Connor, 18, captioned the photo.
Though Tom came down to Florida to wish his daughter a happy birthday, he didn’t join the pair at the theme park. It’s unknown if Kidman made an appearance, especially given that Bella and Connor live with their father.
Bella and Connor spent the day with family, nonetheless. "It was more of a fun celebration for the older cousins and a few of Bella and Connor's friends. They just wanted to run around and be goofy for the day," an insider told Us Weekly.
Bella Cruise Shows Off New Hairstyle
This is not the only time Bella has stunned with an unusual haircut. In July, Connor posted a photo of the two siblings in London, with Bella sporting a Miley Cyrus-esque blonde pixie cut.
In February, Bella donned a lavender pixie, and in March dyed her hair green. "Bella just really moves to the beat of her own drum," an insider told Us Weekly of Bella’s haircut. "This is just her way of expressing herself and showing she makes her own decisions."
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango