Barbara Eden Rocks Midriff-Baring ‘I Dream Of Jeannie’ Costume At 78
Barbara Eden, the I Dream of Jeannie actress, gamely bared her midriff when she revisited the look she made famous on the 1960s sitcom over the weekend.
The fit 78-year-old sported the ensemble, complete with harem pants and a pink and red top-set that revealed her impressively flat abs, at the Life Ball charity event over the weekend in Vienna. She even wore a matching pink headdress from which her thick blond bangs poked out.
The Life Ball charity event is an annual European fundraiser for HIV and AIDS awareness, which attracts a number of celebrities every year. In addition to Eden, Elton John, Adam Lambert, Fergie and Carmen Electra were in attendance.
Eden tweeted a picture of herself alongside the American Idol runner-up with the caption, "Barbara back in her I Dream of Jeannie costume with @adamlambert backstage at the Life Ball!"
The actress also posted a shot of herself on stage. "Here it is folks! The navel that put NBC on edge!” she quipped. “Barbara Eden, Sat. night at the Life Ball!"
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen