Barack Obama Sings 'Sweet Home Chicago'
If last week's Grammy winners want to stay on top of their game, then they better watch out for a new singer yapping at their heels — none other than President Barack Obama. A month ago, Obama wooed soul music lovers by channeling Al Green, and now he is singing the blues.
Obama sang a couple verses of the blues classic "Sweet Home Chicago" during a White House concert Tuesday night. "Come on! Baby don't you want to go?" he crooned, finishing up with: "Sweet Home Chicago!"
Obama shared the microphone with blues legend B.B. King, as well as other performers of the night including Buddy Guy and Mick Jagger, who persuaded the president to step up.
The concert, called "In Performance at the White House: Red, White and Blues," will air Monday night on PBS, according to USA Today. It's the latest in a series of White House concerts honoring different forms of music.
Watch the video here:
You might also like:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV