'Bachelorette’s Desiree Hartsock Is Engaged
Desiree Hartsock, the star of the current season of The Bachelorette is reportedly engaged to be married to one of the three final men – Drew Kenney, Chris Siegfried or Brooks Forester.
When Hartsock gives out the final rose less than two weeks from now, not only will it be accepted, it'll be met with a 3.5 carat Neil Lane diamond and platinum engagement ring, a source told Life & Style. The ring, worth $75,000 will be seen getting slipped onto Harstock’s finger at the Verandah Resort & Spa on Antigua during The Bachelorette finale.
"She's over the moon! Desiree believes she made the right choice,” the source shared. "They get to see each other once a week. Right now, Des is absolutely beside herself with happiness. She seems to have a constant smile on her face." Des and her new fiancé are under contract to keep their romance a secret until the Bachelorette finale. They’re two months down and two weeks to go until they’ll be able to bring their love public.
On Monday’s The Bachelorette, Hartsock travelled to the hometowns of Drew, Chris, Brooks and Zak Waddell. At the Rose Ceremony, Zak was sent home. While chatting with host Chris Harrison prior to choosing her final three suitors, Hartsock confessed that Brooks is still the frontrunner. Could he be her new fiancé? That's what Reality Steve seems to think.
For More Like This:
‘The Bachelorette’ Recap: Bryden Vukasin Dumps Desiree Hartsock; Ben Scott & Mikey Tenerelli Sent Home
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango