Avicii Touches Down In LAX As 'Hey Brother' Music Video Drops
Avicii arrived in Los Angeles International on Monday, and released the music video for “Hey Brother,” a track off his latest album True.
Avicii Releases 'Hey Brother' Music Video
While “Hey Brother” – sung by bluegrass singer Dan Tyminski – won’t be released until Dec. 23, the Swedish DJ made the music video available to be viewed ahead of time. Directed by Jesse Sterbaum, the narrative of the video follows two American brothers growing up in a pastoral town, juxtaposed against the tragic fate of the older brother who goes off to war. At the end of the video, Avicii makes a cameo.
Since True’s release, Avicii’s debut album has peaked at 5 on the US Billboard 200 and two on the UK chart. “Wake Me Up,” with vocals by Aloe Blacc, skyrocketing to the top of the music charts in 22 countries.
Also on True are singles “Lay Me Down” with vocals by Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers and “You Make Me” sung by Salem Al Fakir.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen