Assault Charges Against Jodie Foster Dropped
Jodie Foster will not be prosecuted for her alleged Taxi Driver moment with a 17-year-old boy. The Los Angeles Attorney's office has dropped assault charges against Foster citing lack of evidence.
On May 29, Foster, 47, allegedly shoved and poked a 17-year-old photographer who was attempting to take pictures of the actress and her children in the parking lot of a Los Angeles store. Foster's publicist scoffed at the charge when it was first made months ago, saying "The young man was most definitely a professional paparazzo." According to her, the boy "tailed Jodie and her young sons from the movie theater to valet parking. He crowded her and her children and took photos of them the whole time." Foster then touched the boy on the elbow "in an attempt to take him aside to talk to him and tell him to stop," she said.
The father of the boy spoke out against the Golden Globe-winning actress. "Jodie pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm," he told Radar Online, "She came after him, poked him in the chest." Foster had previously refused to comment on the charges. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic