Ashton Kutcher To Play Steve Jobs In Biopic
Ashton Kutcher, 34, is one of the most tech-savvy celebrities out there, so it may come as little surprise that when the role of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs came up, Kutcher went for it. Kutcher, best known for playing Kelso on That 70's Show and replacing Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men, will portray the tech visionary in an independent film called Jobs, Variety announced Sunday.
The film, to be directed by Joshua Michael Stern, will follow Jobs' climb from hippie computer geek to co-founder of the company that would later become the largest publicly traded company in the world. It is not to be confused with Sony Pictures Entertainment's big-budget film based on Walter Isaacson's best-selling biography Steve Jobs, according to New York Daily News.
Production for Jobs will begin in May, when Kutcher is on a break from playing wealthy Internet entrepreneur Walden Schmidt on Two and a Half Men.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV