Ashton Kutcher And Demi Moore Work On Marriage In Israel
Amidst rumors of infidelity, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have jetted off to the holy land to find some peace.
Arriving in Israel on Saturday, Kutcher, 32, quickly tweeted about the trip. "Sharing Love & Light while in IsraeI. Asking 4 the energy 2 forge bonds with our similarities & find compromise in our differences," he said, prompting speculation that he and Moore, 47, were attempting to work on their marriage. Moore is a follower of Kabbalah, a branch of Jewish mysticism.
Ever since the cheating allegations first arose, the couple have presented a united front, making appearances at the Clinton Global Initiative and posting pictures on Twitter of themselves in bed. The two techno fans also visited electric car group, Better Place, while in Israel. The couple celebrated its fifth anniversary a few weeks ago. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV