Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore Divorce Settlement Reached
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore’s extended separation may finally have an end in sight, as the erstwhile couple has reportedly finally agreed on terms in the divorce settlement.
On Thursday, Kutcher and Moore, through the work of a number of lawyers, have finally managed to come to terms that they both agree on, according to several reports. Despite Moore’s belief that Kutcher’s alleged cheating entitled her to spousal support, California law says no, so the Ghost actress will have to do without. The property they acquired together throughout their six-year marriage will be more or less split equally.
Kutcher, 35, accepted the current terms, but was “a little more generous than he had to be,” a source told TMZ.
After getting a divorce from Bruce Willis in 2000, Moore, 51, received somewhere around $90 million and is worth roughly $150 million. Kutcher, despite his status as one of the highest-paid actors on TV at present, is still worth slightly less. Furthermore, he didn’t start getting his current massive paycheck until after they separated.
Kutcher and Moore split in November 2011. It wasn’t until Dec. 21, 2012, that the Two and a Half Men star officially filed for divorce. Moore counter-filed for divorce in March 2013. They were married in 2005.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango