Ashton Kutcher And Demi Moore Cozy Up At The UN
In their continued effort to fight the cheating allegations that surfaced months ago, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore indulged in some heavy PDA at the launch of a new UN fund to fight human trafficking.
The two couldn't stop touching each other as they spoke out against human slavery. "The truth is slavery globally is a dirty little secret. It is happening everywhere, right in front of our eyes and we ignore it," said Kutcher, 32. "There are more slaves in the world today than ever before in world history." The organization estimates that there are over 2.5 million slaves worldwide.
Moore, 47, chimed in. “Help us spread the awareness and bring a spotlight on this atrocious issue,” she said. Despite the weighty words, the couple continually nuzzled and touched each other as the launch went on. Kutcher will next appear in No Strings, a romantic comedy also starring Natalie Portman that will be released in January. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV