Ashley Tisdale And Christopher French Get Engaged
Ashley Tisdale and her musician boyfriend Christopher French got engaged on Thursday evening in New York City.
French, who’s been dating Tisdale since December of last year, popped the question on the top of the Empire State Building. “It happened on the 103rd floor at the top of the empire State Building,” a source told Life & Style. “It was totally romantic and Ashley’s over the moon, of course!”
Tisdale’s rep confirmed the engagement after Tisdale sent out a tweet to her followers that alluded to the proposal.
Best night of my life. We're on top of the world— Ashley Tisdale (@ashleytisdale) August 9, 2013
The proposal, though spectacular, didn’t come as a total surprise to the former High School Musical star. "[French] had been planning on it for awhile. I think she knew it was coming but she is so happy," a source told Us Weekly.
Tisdale and French remained in Manhattan the day after they became engaged. The singer and actress tweeted, “Excited to run around and have a shopping day in nyc!! Woo hoo.” While strolling the city in casual attire hand-in-hand with her new fiancé, Tisdale showed off the new addition to her left ring finger.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Engagement News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango