Ashlee Simpson Parties With Boyfriend’s Family, Meets Diana Ross
Ashlee Simpson partied with her new boyfriend Evan Ross and met his mother, Motown legend Diana Ross, at her concert after-party in Los Angeles on Saturday night.
Diana had a concert at the Hollywood Bowl on August 3, playing a 75-minute set. Following the concert, she hosted an after-party at hotspot Aventine Trattoria, where she met Simpson, 28, for the first time. Simpson was overheard saying that she was nervous, but that Diana was “wonderful and very open.” Simpson reportedly blended in as Evan’s girlfriend and spent time with his sisters as well.
The new couple – Simpson broke things off with ex-boyfriend Vincent Piazza in November 2012 and began dating Evan, 24, just a few months ago – are reportedly planning a romantic European vacation together soon.
The day after the concert, Evan tweeted out a 'thank you' to everyone who attended his mother's concert.
incredible night last night at #bowl thank you to everyone that came out and showed love. And thank you mom for always being so awesome!— evan ross (@realevanross) August 4, 2013
Simpson has a son, Bronx Mowgli, 4, with ex-husband Pete Wentz, who is the bassist for the band Fall Out Boy. Simpson and Wentz were married from 2008-2011
— Ava Butler
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango