Arsenio Hall Beats Clay Aiken On 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Arsenio Hall, 56, walked away with the title of The Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday night's show, beating out runner-up Clay Aiken on the Donald Trump-helmed series finale.
"Arsenio Hall clearly demonstrated that he has what it takes to be a winner," Trump said. "As the new Celebrity Apprentice, he represents all the qualities necessary to follow through and come out on top with very significant winnings for his charity, Magic Johnson Foundation. Arsenio was smart and a good team player. He proved he had a winning strategy to make it through the grueling schedule. I congratulate him on his win — Arsenio's a start all the way and clearly back on top."
Throughout the season, Hall raised over $522K for the Magic Johnson Foundation, which provides help to sufferers of HIV and AIDS. "It's a dream to be able to support the important work they do on a daily basis and I am humbled to be able to contribute to their ongoing mission."
Hall had some kind words for his competitor, Aiken, too. "I want to congratulate my li'l brother Clay because tonight WE are both truly winners! ... I will always treasure that friendship."
For more on The Celebrity Apprentice:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV