'Arrested Development' In Production
The Bluths are back, and now there's visual evidence to prove it. Fox cancelled Arrested Development, starring Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, David Cross, and Jeffrey Tambor in 2006, but now the entire cast is returning for a fourth "reunion" season that will premiere on Netflix sometime next year.
Createor Mitch Hurwitz was recently photographed by Vulture brainstorming for the revival. "I was working in the room with the writing staff," he said of the photograph that was snapped of him hard at work. "We were discussing the Maeby (Alia Shawkat) episode."
The hope is that fans will appreciate the new platform. "There's going to be some mystery sprinkled throughout this," said Hurwitz. "Instead of watching one a week and try to get ahead of it, the hope is [fans] will watch them all together and then go back and look for clues and connections."
For more on Arrested Development:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV