Are Katy Perry And Russell Brand Already Married?
"California Gurls" singer Katy Perry and Get Him to the Greek star Russell Brand publicly announced their engagement in January, but after a gaffe by Perry made while taping the Graham Norton Show in the UK, it seems that the couple may already be married. When asked about Brand, Perry told Norton, "Life's never dull with him, that's why I married him!" After a shocked audience reaction, the pop star quickly corrected herself – "That's why I'm marrying him!" She also referred to Brand's mother as her mother-in-law.
Perry isn't the only one with a loose tongue – on his press tour for his new film, Brand has repeatedly referred to Perry as his wife, though he did say that they're not actually married. "I just call her my wife already. I'm quite excited when I think about it now, but sometimes you're nervous, of course," Brand told OK! Magazine. The two met at the MTV Video Music Awards in September of last year and have been dating ever since. Despite speculation, they have said they are planning for a September wedding. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV