April Macie Claims Lance Armstrong Asker Her To Perform Lewd Sex Act
April Macie, the American stand-up comedian, said on a visit to the Howard Stern Show that Lance Armstrong, the disgraced professional cyclist, once asked her to perform a lewd sex act on him.
Macie, who’s a regular visitor on the shock jock’s show, claimed that she and a friend had been partying with Armstrong at an L.A. club before going back to his room at the Peninsula hotel for an after party. When she made the mistake of paying a visit to the bathroom, Macie was in for a bit of a shock.
"I went to use the bathroom, and I went in and Lance was bent over a bathtub and she was just face deep in his a--hole...I was terrified. And then he came out and said: ‘Does your friend want in on a round too?’ and I was like: 'Of taint tickling? I’m gonna take a pass'…I think it’s hilarious that he would ask without even knowing my first name—to eat his a--hole. Like: ‘Do you want in on a round too? Of a--hole eating?...I got pretty for the evening. I didn’t know he was going to ask me to eat his a--hole later on.”
The incident, which according to Macie occurred five or sex years ago, took place before the athlete was beleaguered by doping accusations. After mounting evidence backed Armstrong into a corner, he finally admitted that he had doped for years this past January.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango