Anne Hathaway's Look Leads To Wardrobe Malfunction At 'Les Miserables' Premiere
Anne Hathaway, 30, turned heads when she wore a dramatic black Tom Ford evening gown to the New York City premiere of her upcoming musical version of Les Miserables, directed by The King's Speech Tom Hooper and also starring Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried, Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter, but it was neither her puffy black cape nor her hybrid-boot-sandal stilettos that grabbed everyone's attention. Instead, it was the fact that Hathaway apparently left her underwear at home and inadvertently let everyone know it as she climbed out of her limo to walk the red carpet.
The wardrobe malfunction was largely due to the long, thigh-high slit in her dress. "I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realize it until I saw all the photographers' flashes," Hathaway was later heard telling a Vanity Fair writer. "It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them."
Hathaway may have suffered the same embarrassing exposure that contributed to the unfortunate downfalls of such figures as Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton back in the heyday of their lost youths, but the well-composed actress has a reputation that will undoubtedly put her back on top by Christmas Day, when Les Miserables opens in theaters.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango