Anne Hathaway's Look Leads To Wardrobe Malfunction At 'Les Miserables' Premiere
Anne Hathaway, 30, turned heads when she wore a dramatic black Tom Ford evening gown to the New York City premiere of her upcoming musical version of Les Miserables, directed by The King's Speech Tom Hooper and also starring Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried, Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter, but it was neither her puffy black cape nor her hybrid-boot-sandal stilettos that grabbed everyone's attention. Instead, it was the fact that Hathaway apparently left her underwear at home and inadvertently let everyone know it as she climbed out of her limo to walk the red carpet.
The wardrobe malfunction was largely due to the long, thigh-high slit in her dress. "I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realize it until I saw all the photographers' flashes," Hathaway was later heard telling a Vanity Fair writer. "It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them."
Hathaway may have suffered the same embarrassing exposure that contributed to the unfortunate downfalls of such figures as Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton back in the heyday of their lost youths, but the well-composed actress has a reputation that will undoubtedly put her back on top by Christmas Day, when Les Miserables opens in theaters.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent