Anne Hathaway's Look Leads To Wardrobe Malfunction At 'Les Miserables' Premiere
Anne Hathaway, 30, turned heads when she wore a dramatic black Tom Ford evening gown to the New York City premiere of her upcoming musical version of Les Miserables, directed by The King's Speech Tom Hooper and also starring Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried, Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter, but it was neither her puffy black cape nor her hybrid-boot-sandal stilettos that grabbed everyone's attention. Instead, it was the fact that Hathaway apparently left her underwear at home and inadvertently let everyone know it as she climbed out of her limo to walk the red carpet.
The wardrobe malfunction was largely due to the long, thigh-high slit in her dress. "I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realize it until I saw all the photographers' flashes," Hathaway was later heard telling a Vanity Fair writer. "It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them."
Hathaway may have suffered the same embarrassing exposure that contributed to the unfortunate downfalls of such figures as Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton back in the heyday of their lost youths, but the well-composed actress has a reputation that will undoubtedly put her back on top by Christmas Day, when Les Miserables opens in theaters.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV