Anne Hathaway Trades Black Tights For Flowing Whites At 'Dark Knight' Premiere
Opting for a look totally opposite that of her catsuit-clad character, Anne Hathaway joined fellow actors Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard for the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises on Tuesday. Hathaway plays Selina Kyle, aka "Catwoman," in Christopher Nolan's third installment of the Batman trilogy, which hits theaters Friday.
The newly engaged Hathaway, who is sporting shorn locks due to her role in the movie reboot of Les Miserables, said on the red carpet that she's barely had time to plan her wedding to actor Adam Shulman. "I don't, I can't, I'm not able to," Hathaway told E! News, gesturing to the crowds of screaming fans. "And weddings...girl, do you see what I'm dealing with right now," she added.
Check out more photos from the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises here.
Read more about Anne Hathaway and The Dark Knight Rises:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone