Anne Hathaway Trades Black Tights For Flowing Whites At 'Dark Knight' Premiere
Opting for a look totally opposite that of her catsuit-clad character, Anne Hathaway joined fellow actors Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard for the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises on Tuesday. Hathaway plays Selina Kyle, aka "Catwoman," in Christopher Nolan's third installment of the Batman trilogy, which hits theaters Friday.
The newly engaged Hathaway, who is sporting shorn locks due to her role in the movie reboot of Les Miserables, said on the red carpet that she's barely had time to plan her wedding to actor Adam Shulman. "I don't, I can't, I'm not able to," Hathaway told E! News, gesturing to the crowds of screaming fans. "And weddings...girl, do you see what I'm dealing with right now," she added.
Check out more photos from the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises here.
Read more about Anne Hathaway and The Dark Knight Rises:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen