Anne Hathaway Trades Black Tights For Flowing Whites At 'Dark Knight' Premiere
Opting for a look totally opposite that of her catsuit-clad character, Anne Hathaway joined fellow actors Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard for the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises on Tuesday. Hathaway plays Selina Kyle, aka "Catwoman," in Christopher Nolan's third installment of the Batman trilogy, which hits theaters Friday.
The newly engaged Hathaway, who is sporting shorn locks due to her role in the movie reboot of Les Miserables, said on the red carpet that she's barely had time to plan her wedding to actor Adam Shulman. "I don't, I can't, I'm not able to," Hathaway told E! News, gesturing to the crowds of screaming fans. "And weddings...girl, do you see what I'm dealing with right now," she added.
Check out more photos from the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises here.
Read more about Anne Hathaway and The Dark Knight Rises:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV