Anne Hathaway Trades Black Tights For Flowing Whites At 'Dark Knight' Premiere
Opting for a look totally opposite that of her catsuit-clad character, Anne Hathaway joined fellow actors Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard for the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises on Tuesday. Hathaway plays Selina Kyle, aka "Catwoman," in Christopher Nolan's third installment of the Batman trilogy, which hits theaters Friday.
The newly engaged Hathaway, who is sporting shorn locks due to her role in the movie reboot of Les Miserables, said on the red carpet that she's barely had time to plan her wedding to actor Adam Shulman. "I don't, I can't, I'm not able to," Hathaway told E! News, gesturing to the crowds of screaming fans. "And weddings...girl, do you see what I'm dealing with right now," she added.
Check out more photos from the New York City premiere of The Dark Knight Rises here.
Read more about Anne Hathaway and The Dark Knight Rises:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango