Anne Hathaway Caught In Riptide On Vacation, Injures Toe
Anne Hathaway swam into some danger on her Hawaiian vacation when she became stuck in a riptide on Wednesday.
Anne Hathaway's Riptide Scare
Hathaway was swimming solo in the clear island waters when a rip current made her feel scared for her life, according to TMZ. When a surfer heard the Les Miserables star screaming for help, he swam out to assist her to safety. Although Hathaway survived the ordeal, she did get a scrape on her foot while making her way to shore.
Once back on solid ground, Hathaway, 31, was tended to by her husband Adam Shulman. With a first-aid kit handy, he bandaged Hathaway’s injured toe as she lay on a towel, shielding her eyes from the sun. Shulman was even pictured giving Hathaway’s scraped toe a kiss.
Following the incident and after she was all patched up, Hathaway and Shulman enjoyed a stroll on the beach. Hathaway’s beachwear included a nautical-themed bikini, a turquoise sarong, a hat and sunglasses. His arm around his wounded wife, Shulman looked casual in a gray t-shirt and green swim shorts.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'