Anne Hathaway Caught In Riptide On Vacation, Injures Toe
Anne Hathaway swam into some danger on her Hawaiian vacation when she became stuck in a riptide on Wednesday.
Anne Hathaway's Riptide Scare
Hathaway was swimming solo in the clear island waters when a rip current made her feel scared for her life, according to TMZ. When a surfer heard the Les Miserables star screaming for help, he swam out to assist her to safety. Although Hathaway survived the ordeal, she did get a scrape on her foot while making her way to shore.
Once back on solid ground, Hathaway, 31, was tended to by her husband Adam Shulman. With a first-aid kit handy, he bandaged Hathaway’s injured toe as she lay on a towel, shielding her eyes from the sun. Shulman was even pictured giving Hathaway’s scraped toe a kiss.
Following the incident and after she was all patched up, Hathaway and Shulman enjoyed a stroll on the beach. Hathaway’s beachwear included a nautical-themed bikini, a turquoise sarong, a hat and sunglasses. His arm around his wounded wife, Shulman looked casual in a gray t-shirt and green swim shorts.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen