AnnaSophia Robb Is Carrie Bradshaw
While she's not yet old enough to actually be having sex in the city, or anywhere else for the matter, a young version of Carrie Bradshaw, a character first canonized by Sarah Jessica Parker and now portrayed in her salad days by Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Race to Witch Mountain's AnnaSophia Robb, was decked out in 80s garb, taking on New York City like she owned the place, while filming the upcoming CW series, The Carrie Diaries.
Robb, who most recently starred with Dennis Quaid, Helen Hunt, Kevin Sorbo and Carrie Underwood in Soul Surfer, will play the 18-year-old Carrie during her senior year of high school, when she's just starting to form her famous ideas on relationships, singlehood, friendships, creativity and, yes, sex.
Filming for the pilot of The Carrie Diaries, which is expected to premiere on the CW sometime in January, is well underway, though Carrie is too young in it to have met her best buds Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) yet, to say nothing of Big (Chris Noth). Instead, Robb as Carrie Bradshaw will be joined by chronologically earlier BFFs Jill Thompson (Ellen Wong) and Maggie Landers (Katie Findlay).
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV