Angelina Jolie To Direct For First Time
Angelina Jolie, 35, is a busy woman these days – she's a mother of nine, a UN goodwill ambassador to Bosnia and star of the summer blockbuster Salt. Now Jolie is adding a new title to her resume – director. Jolie plans to start shooting her directorial debut in Bosnia this fall, casting people of all ethnicities from the former Yugoslavia. The film will center around two people who meet before the 1992-1995 Bosnian war and will follow their relationship as it is affected by the surrounding conditions. Jolie has recently visited Bosnia to talk with officials about the problems that face the displaced men and women in the country. This was her second visit this year. “It is a love story, not a political statement,” the actress said of the film. –SAM VANDEVER
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent