Angelina Jolie Talks About Date Nights With Brad Pitt
For Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, date night isn't just for some alone time together. The Oscar-winning actress said that she and Pitt spend some time apart from their brood of six in order to nurture their children.
"You have to make time when you are not Mom and Dad once in a while," the actress said to Britain's Daily Mail. "The most important thing is that you love your children, but you also have to stay focused on each other so that you stay strong. And you staying strong as a couple keeps the kids in an even better place."
The couple, parents to Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, hopes that each of their children find their own unique personality. "Hopefully I'm giving my children the sense that they are deeply loved and deeply safe," Jolie said. "At the same time we are hopefully encouraging their individuality as they get to know who they are, and not getting in the way of that. That's why they are six very strong individuals."
Jolie stars with Johnny Depp in The Tourist, an action-thriller. She said of her co-star, "Neither of us attends many parties or goes out very much. Neither of us seems to take ourselves too seriously. Your life is full off-set, and you have this nice balance. Johnny is like that, and I'm like that, too."
The Tourist is out in theaters December 10. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Filming
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV