Angelina Jolie Goes Toy Shopping With Kids
While Brad Pitt films his new zombie movie World War Z, Angelina Jolie has been spending some quality time with their kids. On Monday, Jolie, 36, went shopping at London's The Toy Station with Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 (both pictured). They were in search of goodies for siblings Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3.
On Wednesday, the Jolie-Pitt clan boarded a specially chartered train to Glasgow, Scotland, where World War Z carries on shooting, E! Online reports. While dad's at work, Jolie and her children are vacationing at an estate in nearby Ayrshire.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen