Angelina Jolie Goes Toy Shopping With Kids
While Brad Pitt films his new zombie movie World War Z, Angelina Jolie has been spending some quality time with their kids. On Monday, Jolie, 36, went shopping at London's The Toy Station with Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 (both pictured). They were in search of goodies for siblings Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3.
On Wednesday, the Jolie-Pitt clan boarded a specially chartered train to Glasgow, Scotland, where World War Z carries on shooting, E! Online reports. While dad's at work, Jolie and her children are vacationing at an estate in nearby Ayrshire.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges