Angelina Jolie Goes Toy Shopping With Kids
While Brad Pitt films his new zombie movie World War Z, Angelina Jolie has been spending some quality time with their kids. On Monday, Jolie, 36, went shopping at London's The Toy Station with Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 (both pictured). They were in search of goodies for siblings Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3.
On Wednesday, the Jolie-Pitt clan boarded a specially chartered train to Glasgow, Scotland, where World War Z carries on shooting, E! Online reports. While dad's at work, Jolie and her children are vacationing at an estate in nearby Ayrshire.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber