Angelina Jolie Enrolls Children In Budapest School
Angelina Jolie's children are getting the international experience of growing up. Jolie, 35, has taken Pax, Zahara, Maddox and Shiloh with her to Hungary, where she is beginning the shoot on her directorial debut.
Jolie, whose jet-setting ways are well-known, has enrolled the children in a French-American school in Budapest, according to People Magazine. Husband Brad Pitt is currently shooting Moneyball in Boston. Jolie is apparently doing her best to assimilate into life in Hungary, not only letting her kids go to school there, but mingling with the locals.
The actress has said she will try to cast locally for the film. She is set to appear in the action thriller The Tourist opposite Johnny Depp, which releases December 10. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV