Angelina: I Want To Work With Brad Again
In the years since Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met on the set of their 2005 action flick Mr. & Mrs. Smith, the couple has been busy – touring the world, raising a family of six and acting in a spate of films. But is there any hope of seeing Hollywood’s most talked about couple in a Smith sequel?
"People have tried. And it's strange: Do we have kids in the movie?" Jolie told Vanity Fair. "We've thought about that, but it becomes personal now that we actually have kids.... We did ask somebody to look into Mr. & Mrs. to see if they could crack a sequel, but there wasn't anything original. It was just, 'Well, they're going to get married, or they've got kids, or they get separated.' Never great."
But even if the chances are slim for a sequel to the movie, Jolie said she would be open to team up with Pitt in another project. "I'd love to," she said. "We've talked about it. We'd have to figure out who's going to watch the kids, but it's really about finding the right thing, because we've looked." –ALEXA GREENBERG
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV