Andrew Garfield And Shannon Woodward Call It Quits
After three years of dating, The Social Network's Andrew Garfield, 27, and Raising Hope's Shannon Woodward, 26, have broken up. Over the past year, Garfield has enjoyed an ample boost to his career, after portraying Eduardo Saverin opposite Jesse Eisenberg's Mark Zuckerberg in the Oscar-nominated Network, and following it up with an equally compelling performance in Never Let Me Go with Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan. Now he's been cast in another career-changing role as the titular superhero in The Amazing Spider-Man, a darker retelling of the web-spinner's adventures, which just wrapped an arduous shoot.
The budding stars' hectic schedules have taken a toll on their relationship. "I think I'm just busier. That's the main thing," Garfield told Parade.com last year. "I haven't got as much time to mope about and complain that I'm bored," he said. At the time, he credited Woodward for sticking by him. "I think my girlfriend is proud of me and the fact that I've remained grounded."
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV