Andrew Firestone, 'The Bachelor' Star, Expecting Third Child With Wife Ivana Bozilovic
Andrew Firestone, the former The Bachelor star, has a third baby on the way with his model wife Ivana Bozilovic.
The couple, who are parents to son Brooks, 4, and daughter Anja, 2, will be expecting the latest addition to the family next winter. “Anja wants it to be a girl, Brooks wants it to be a boy,” Bozilovic told People. “But we’re not finding out. We like the surprise!”
Firestone, who got down on one knee to Jenn Schefft in the third season of The Bachelor, is thrilled about his wife’s latest pregnancy. "We are so excited to have a new addition to team Firestone!" Andrew told E! News. "There is going to be a lot to get used to with another baby in the house. But the biggest change will be the fact that I am facing a day that [I thought] would never come after my experience on The Bachelor: that I will probably be driving a minivan!"
Shefft, who split with Firestone just months after The Bachelor wrapped, went on to star in The Bachelorette. Though she didn’t find love on the show, Shefft went on to marry PR exec Joe Waterman in 2009. The pair has two children together.
Since his stint on the ABC dating show, Firestone has appeared on a number of reality shows, including Celebrity Poker Showdown, Celebrity Paranormal Project on VHI and Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School. He’s currently a senior VP at West Coast Asset Management.
Firestone and Bozilovic tied the knot in July 2008.
– Chelsea Regan
For More 'The Bachelor' & 'The Bachelorette' News:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango