Amy Winehouse's Home To Be Donated To Charity
Amy Winehouse's parents plan to use the late singer's $4 million home as headquarters for the Amy Winehouse Foundation, which will benefit needy children. Winehouse, 27, was found dead on July 23 in the 10-room house in Camden, North London.
Amy's father, Mitch Winehouse, plans to release the foundation's official mission statement on September 14, which would have been his daughter's 28th birthday. "The foundation is going to help thousands of people. That is Amy's legacy," Mitch tweeted Wednesday. Proceeds from Winehouse's final recording with Tony Bennett will also help fund the foundation. The duet performance of "Body and Soul" will appear on Bennett's upcoming album, Duets II.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent