'America's Next Top Model' Cuts Straight To Eliminations
While J-Lo was sobbing over having to eliminate people from American Idol, Tyra Banks couldn't wait for the chance on the CW's America's Next Top Model.
On Wednesday's premiere of the reality show's cycle 16, the judges announced that they would skip the usual "casting week" that serves as the intro for the show, and get right down to competitions and, yes, eliminations.
The 14 contestants were all led to believe that they'd been eliminated straight off the bat, when it was indicated to each of them that they didn't even make it into the house that will serve as their home and studio over the next 12 weeks. They were ecstatic when they realized the whole thing was a ploy and they were all granted admission.
Then the games began, as the hopeful models were challenged by famous model and designer Erin Wassen to participate in their first runway show featuring designs by Alexander Wang, and do their first photo shoot, shot by Russell James.
At the end of show, the weak links were Dominique, whose runway performance was sub-par, and Angelia, whose photos were mediocre. Judges sent Angelia packing, saying they failed to emotionally connect with her photo. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent