Amber Heard, Johnny Depp Hold Hands At Rolling Stones Concert
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp were spotted holding hands at a surprise Rolling Stones concert at Echoplex in Los Angeles on Saturday.
The 27-year-old actress and her The Rum Diary costar, 49, have been rumored to be an item for quite sometime, but have yet to go public with their relationship. However, with their public displays of affection over the weekend, it looks like they might be ready to finally take their romance out of the shadows. The Rolling Stones concert where they had their public outing was attended by numerous other famous faces, including Gwen Stefani, Owen Wilson and Maria Shriver.
Since meeting in 2011, the pair is reportedly at their strongest point as a couple, as Depp recently surprised Heard with a grand romantic gesture during their April getaway. "He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in The Rum Diary," a source told Us Weekly. "The movie's set designer created the plan."
Depp split with his girlfriend of 14 years and mother to his two children, Vanessa Paradis, 40, last June. They had long been rumored to be on the outs, and Depp was soon linked to the younger Heard. Heard, who's bisexual, was formerly in a longterm relationship with photographer Tasya van Ree, 37.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen