Alicia Keys' Baby 'Fine' After Fall
A pregnant Alicia Keys took a tumble this weekend while performing at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans. Despite her fall, the 29-year old singer got right back on her feet and continued singing, though this time, she finished while sitting at the piano.
The 12-time Grammy-winning singer-songwriter told our partner site BlackVoices.com that she is "fine" and no damage has been done to the unborn child. During her July 3 performance, Keys stumbled backwards and fell on her begind while performing “Love is Blind.”
The 16th annual Essence Music Festival began on Friday and lasts for three days featuring singers like Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige, Estelle, LL Cool J and Trey Songz. Keys announced her pregnancy and engagement to fiance Swizz Beatz in May. –ALEXA GREENBERG
For more go to, BlackVoices.com.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV